Camp's Division of Workforce Development provides business and industry customized training to keep your company on the cutting edge. Our programs can be customized to meet your specific objectives and classes can be held to match your schedule and at your location or at our Regional Workforce Development Center.
For individuals in search of a professional certification, affordable programs that can help you gain the industry credentials, professional licensing or technologically advanced skills employers are seeking!
FastForward Approved Industry Credentials – Financial Assistance for FastForward Approved Industry Credentials* may reduce the tuition cost of workforce training programs by two-thirds. Camp offers a number of in-demand industry credential programs that give you the opportunity to pay for one-third of training. Upon successful completion of the program and attainment of the certification the grant will offset the other two-thirds of the cost. Alternative funding streams also may be available. *Depending on funding availabililty.
Jump Start Your Career! FastForward Approved Industry Credentials:
- Certified Logistics Associate (MSSC)
- Certified Logistics Technician (MSSC)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Security+
- Customer Services and Sales Certification (National Federation Retail RiseUp)
- Certified Welder (AWS – American Welding Society)
- Commercial Driver’s License – Class A
- Commercial Driver’s License – Class B
- FastTrack Healthcare Program Credentials:
- Clinical Medical Assistant (National Healthcareer Association)
- EKG Technician (National Healthcareer Association)
- Phlebotomy Technician (National Healthcareer Association)
- Manufacturing Technician 1 (MT1 – MSSC)
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical and Instrumentation Levels 1-4